Sunday 13 January 2013

Favourite Finds of 2o12!

Hello to all my thrifty friends! Happy New Year!

So far my year has started of with a bang! A busy bang! As a graduate I had anticipate to have a world of free time at my fingertips... I haven't managed to squeeze in too much quality thrifting as I am quickly learning that the opposite is true. 

I am excited for the New Year and all of the thrifting adventures that await! As I began thinking about new places to thrift and creative ways of use thrifted items, I started to reminisce about the past year and all of the thrifty things that crossed my path! 

It was a bit of a challenge to sort through my thrifted collection from 2o12 and choose a favourite item, since I had been so lucky in finding many specific pieces that I searched for an surprisingly found!

Not being able to decided on just one - here are my top three favourite items that I thrifted in 2o12! 
Himalayan Sea Salt Crystal Lamp // $3.99
Thrifted from: Talize Thrift Store

Elephants // $.99 - 1.99
Thrifted from: Talize & Value Village 

Purse // $5.99
Thrifted from: Value Village

What are some of your favourite finds from last year? Visit my Facebook page and share your fabulous finds, I love to check 'em out!

Buh-bye for now & as always happy thrifting 

No comments:

Post a Comment