Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekend Thrift

I hope all of you had a nice relaxing weekend! 
Although we usually pack these short few days with mile-long lists of things we never seem to get around to do during the week... every once in a while it is important for us to remind ourselves to squeeze some personal time into our hectic schedules. 
Ralph Lauren // $7.99
Thrifted from: Talize Thrift Store

Every weekend I try to escape from the hustle n' bustle of things, even if only momentarily, by slipping into a thrift store or two and giving myself that much deserved "me" time. Whether you find your escape in a thrift store, through a good book, feet up in front of your television or in the company of a true friend - give yourself time to enjoy the things that make you happy!


Found this beautifully soft, pastel pink cashmere sweater on my weekend thrift! Believe it or not, it wasn't the cute colour, perfect fit or the super soft material that sold me on this piece... I fell in love with the sleeves! I know it's sounds absurd but its true, I couldn't resist the balloon sleeve, finished with four little pearl-like buttons decorated with the classic RL logo. I don't currently own any shirts with this  type of silhouette, so after a quick visit to the change room this was an automatic "yes"!

I picked up a few other items on my visit including a little black dress with a fitted waist and high collar and a cream canvas tote, perfect for those day trips to the beach! Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to see lots more items from my thrift store hauls!

Thanks for visiting ~ Happy thrifting!


No comments:

Post a Comment