Tuesday 20 November 2012

That 70's Thrift!

I found this retro button-up shirt at the thrift shop the other day and instantly fell in love with the easy-breezy fabric, the extra long length and the groovy pattern of orange and blue circles and squares.

Both the style and the fabric have a very 1970's vibe to it, perfect for someone like myself who sometimes feels as though I was meant to be born in a such an era!

I recently paired the shirt with a pair of dark wash Lucky Brand skinny jeans (also thrifted) & a cute gold side purse which I felt was a nice compliment to the tiny gold buttons that line the front of the shirt. 

For me, clothes and personal style are all about the little details that make things different and unique!
Shirt // $5.99 Jeans // $9.99  Purse // $2.99
Thrifted from: Talize & Chez Nous

No comments:

Post a Comment